VIEW CLE Accreditation by State
Industrial Hygiene Evidence: Obtaining the Evidence Needed for Motion Practice and Trial
Date: October 22, 2019
You must be registered to participate!
This program will focus on obtaining favorable industrial hygiene evidence at deposition to enable expert industrial hygiene witness to provide well-considered opinions to be used in motion practice and at trial in toxic tort cases.
Who Should Attend
- Attorneys who take depositions of product identification witnesses in toxic tort product liability cases
- Attorneys learning to take depositions of industrial hygiene expert witnesses
- Attorneys who litigate product liability cases involving claims of toxic exposures
What You Will Learn
- What your industrial hygiene expert needs to prepare his or her opinions
- How to obtain favorable industrial hygiene evidence during depositions of fact witnesses
- How to use industrial hygiene evidence to establish lack of causation
- How to use industrial hygiene evidence in motion practice and at trial